In this course we will introduce you to the basics of QGIS
This course will introduce to the basics of QGIS. We will guide you through setting up your first map project, adding map data, and navigating the map. You will also learn how to alter the Settings and Options in QGIS to customize the interface to your specific mapping needs.
- Using the basic QGIS Graphical User Interface
- Use the Browse Panel to connect to a directory
- Add layers from the QuickMapServices Plugin
- Use the zoom and pan tools
- Change settings and Project Properties